Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome




I hope that you find many helpful resources on this website. I have always been involved in the churches I attend, but most importantly, I have enjoyed ministering to children and to other women. As a woman, I have often craved fellowship and friendship. By organizing monthly or periodic fellowships for women, I have had many great experiences and memories with my fellow laborers in Christ.




I hope that you find some of these devotionals and activities helpful as you minister to others. As you can see, I try to integrate humor into my devotionals, along with games/activities to support the devotional. Fellowship is to be a joy, not a burden. I have used these devotionals at ladies meetings and mother/daughter banquets. I hope that as you choose to serve Him, you will be blessed as I have been with this ministry.




God bless!!!

No comments: